Help on 'COMMAND: email'
USAGE: email <your address | 'public' | 'talker' | 'private' | 'clear'>
* Allows you to set an email address so that people can contact you
outside of Republic.
* When you first set your email address, only you and the talker admin
can see it. You can make your email address viewable by everyone
by typing 'email public'.
* 'email talker' will hide your email address on the web pages, but
still show it if anyone examine's you.
* 'email private' will hide your email address from everyone.
* 'email clear' wipes your email address completely
See also: EXAMINE, HOMEPAGE, PICTURE, ICQ
|© 1998-2014 J. Patterson.|